Moel's Blog

Artist & Movie Review, Mp3 Download

Your Ad Here

Heart Beat (心跳) - Album by Wang Lee Hom

Heart Beat (心跳) is Wang Lee Hom's latest album which was released in December 2008. In this album, Lee Hom continues his rock-style that began from his previous album, Change Me (改變自己). This was shown in his release of his song "What's Up Rock!!" (搖滾怎麼了!!), as debuted on radio in September of 2008. This song shows a fusion of his "chinked-out" style with the genre of rock involved as well. With the release of the song, Lee Hom eventually announced his MUSIC-MAN World Tour, which kicked off in Taipei a few weeks after the debut of "What's Wrong With Rock!!" In his concert, he debuted three new songs: "Dirty Love" (愛得得體) ,"No Reason to Pay Attention to You" (我完全沒有任何理由理你) and "Everything". However, the title track of the album, "Heartbeat" (心跳) was not introduced until December 8th, when the song was released on the radio.

Track listing
  1. 愛得 得體 Dirty Love (3:48)
  2. 心跳 Heartbeat (4:23)
  3. 春雨裡洗過的太陽 The Sun After Washed by Spring Rain (4:51)
  4. Everything (4:59)
  5. 我完全沒有任何理由理你 No Reason to Pay Attention to You (3:07)
  6. 另一個天堂 Another Heaven (4:26) (featuring Jane Zhang)
  7. 玩偶 Puppet (2:57)
  8. 腳本 Screenplay (4:12)
  9. 競爭對手 Competitor (4:05)
  10. 搖滾怎麼了!! What's Wrong With Rock!! (2:35)
When I first see it on CD store, I'm really excited so I bought it straight away. Several songs in this Heart Beat album is really great and I like them very much. but there are few songs that I don't really like. But for the credit. Wang Lee Hom wrote all the songs himself, Really is a musical genius. So overall not the best album by Lee Hom, but still a nice album to have.
Here are some reviews of the songs :

1. 愛得 得體 Dirty Love
I’ve got to admit that usually Lee Hom picks better first tracks than this. Its not horrible, its just…not my type of music. I’m more of a ballad and RnB type. But after several times being played, this song is not that bad afterall.

2. 心跳 Heart Beat


This was the first song I heard on the radio from this album. When I first listen to this song, it's just a usual ballad song. But now I think it's such a great song. Lee Hom penned the lyrics, composed it, arranged it, produced it, and personally played all the instruments you can hear in the song. One of my favorite song in this album.

3. 春雨裡洗過的太陽 The Sun After Washed by Spring Rain



This one is also one of my favorite song in this Heart Beat album. The melody is really relaxing. It kinda reminds me of that classic oldie "Rhythm of the rain" The whistling at the beginning gives the song a really nice touch too. Something that you can chill to on a hot summer day with a glass of really cold drink.

4. Everything


This is my favorite song in this album. Kinda like "Forever Love", "Kiss Goodbye", "Wei yi". You know, the typical, awesome Lee Hom sad ballads. The song is so nice, the lyrics are beautiful : "you’re my everything, the one reason that helps me face this world with courage; want to give you everything, doesn’t matter how many days it will take, forever starts now" His voice is so great too in this song. Such a great song.

5. 我完全沒有任何理由理你 No Reason to Pay Attention to You
I Don't really like this song. This song is just weird. The tunes are off and the music is not for my ears too. But that's my personal opinion. The lyric is funny though.

6. 另一個天堂 Another Heaven ft Jane Zhang
This one is another one of my favorite song in this album. Such a beautiful duet. Lee Hom's voice and Jane's voice are a perfect match. I can't help to listen it again and again. Its the type of songs that will grow on you after awhile.

7. 玩偶 Puppet
Very upbeat and jumpy jumpy. Great song for festive seasons. Makes me bop my legs up and down and sing. I also hear traces of Lee Hom’s famous chinked out sounds. A very fun song! It’ll be heaps fun when he performs it at one of his concerts.

8. 腳本 Screenplay
This song is good, the instrumental is nice, but not the song you'll get mad into. Just an "OK" song I think

9. 競爭對手 Competitor
This song kinda gives off an RnB vibe. Not the typical RnB, but its still so much love. Really catchy. a really nice RnB song.

10. 搖滾怎麼了!! What's Wrong With Rock!!
This is not the one I like too from this Heart Beat album. But Lee Hom personally composed this and penned the lyrics, so he deserves some credit.

If you want to know more about Wang Lee Hom, the singer of this Heart Beat album, you can find it here. And you can also find some of the song to be downloaded here. But remember, all the song here is for reviewing purpose only. if you like the song, please buy original CDs and cassettes.



1 comments:

suzhu BITES said...

he must be a very nice man..hehhe..i can tell.

Post a Comment

 Subscribe in a reader

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Shout Your Comment !!!


ShoutMix chat widget
A little Donation can help maintain this Blog

Followers

Follow Me On Facebook

Banner Exchange