I think everyone loves dating. For most of us, the holiday period means more time off to spend with friends, family and other loved ones. Under the latter category falls everything from your significant other to the cutie you see at the bus stop every morning. Take the opportunity this holiday to spend some quality seasonal time with your romantic interest. Not only is more time available, it's a special time of year, charged with excitement and mystery, perfect for a romantic adventure.
Because the season is so special and unique, there are all sorts of date options available that you normally don't have during the rest of the year. Take the time to check out the following Holiday Dating tips and idea:
- Idea : Skating. Skating is a traditional winter past time, and is perfect for budding romance. Tips : There are plenty of opportunities to dazzle your date with your moves, or fall accidentally into your date's arms.
- Idea : Skiing. Skiing, like skating, is a traditional winter past time.
Tips : Make use of the ski lift. Unlike skating, it offers the added intimacy and coziness of the ski lift, perfect for cuddling.
- Idea : Build a Gingerbread House. Studies show that couples who cook together stay together!
Tips : This delicious activity is a fun and more intimate way to spend the evening together. Not a baker ? Worry not, pre-made and ready-to-go gingerbread houses are now widely available.
- Idea : Charity Event. There's nothing like doing good deeds for others to get your Christmas buzz going. Sharing quality activities is a great way to really get to know each other in a good light.
Tips : Conversation is important here. I lose interest in people that fail to stimulate me either do to a small vernacular or any substance to that lexicon as well. Sometimes, conversations are short and sweet, but it's really really nice when you can share more.
- Idea : Tree decorating. You have to decorate your tree each year anyhow, you might as well make it a romantic affair!
Tips : Invite your date over to help decorate your tree, and regale each other in tales of ornaments and holidays past.
- Idea : Seasonal Parties. This is the best time of year for specialty parties and events.
Tips : Why not try going to see a Christmas choir? Or try a holiday speed dating and singles events?